Pharm D Admission
CRITERIA FOR SESSION 2022
Admission process will start in September, 2022. Following is the eligibility criteria for admission in Pharm-D program for Session 2022.
- College strictly follows the admission guidelines stated by PCP and UHS in context of minimum academic requirement.
- Any candidate who has scored minimum 60% marks in FSc (Pre-Medical) “OR” A-level equivalent (with biology and chemistry) is eligible to apply.
FOR PHARM D ADMISSION
Candidates are required to attach attested photocopies of the following documents with the application form and shall produce his/her original certificates of the same at the time of the interview:
- Valid Matric or equivalent certificate or ‘O’ Level transcript.
- Valid FSc or equivalent certificate or ‘A’ Level transcript.
- Domicile certificate.
- CNIC of the father and C.N.I.C/B. Form of the student.
- Eight passport size photographs with sky blue background (stapled on the front page of the application form).
Rules & Procedures
FOR PHARM D ADMISSION
- As soon as college advertises admissions, prospective candidates may apply on the prescribed forms through either online or during a physical visit of the campus before the last date for submission of application as defined in the advertisement.
- After receiving the application form, completed in all respects, admission staff issues a receipt of receiving the application form except for the application forms received through courier or post.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date by post/ courier will not be entertained.
- College publishes the list of successful and waiting students on college notice board as well as on the official social media handles.
- All successful candidates are invited for an interview.
- Interview process spans on a period of 3 days for 140 candidates.
- In interview, candidates are required to present a medical certificate, which affirms the mental and physical wellbeing of the candidate.
- A candidate who remains absent on the specified days of the interview (without any information to the college) will be dropped from the merit list and the seat would be offered to next available candidate.
- The final list of the candidates admitted on open merit and on the waiting list will be displayed on the college notice board as per schedule of admission.
- The selected candidates will deposit college dues at account’s office, after obtaining challan forms from the accountant/front desk officer of the Pharmacy College within the due date.
- The candidate shall submit a copy of the Bank Receipt to the Accountant/Fee Clerk of the college on the same day to confirm his/her admission and to avoid any complications.
- The original documents of the candidate will remain in the possession of the admin office of the concerned college until completion of the degree program. However, the original, documents will be returned to the student in case he/she tenders written request for the cancellation of his/her admission or otherwise.