1. REGULAR STUDENTS
- All regular students from first year to final year, must meet the university criteria of 75% overall attendance in classes and 50% class tests passed to appear in annual UHS Professional Examinations.
- Criteria for attendance in final year is 75% overall attendance in each subject i.e (attendance in 3rd year clinical subjects + attendance in 4th year clinical subjects + attendance in 5th year clinical subjects)
- Those students who fail to meet above criteria will not be allowed to appear in annual examinations, and will appear in supplementary examinations.
2. SUPPLEMENTARY HOLDERS
- Supplementary holders in any professional examination must start attending classes from the next day after supplementary examination is over.
- Supplementary holders after passing supplementary examination will be allowed to appear in next year’s annual exams only if they fulfill University criteria of 75% attendance and 50% class tests passed by the end of respective year or 90% attendance and 75% class tests passed during post supplementary period.
3. DETAINED STUDENTS OF ALL YEARS
- The detained students in any year will not be allowed to sit in the next annual exams unless they have attended 90% of regular classes during post detention period in the subject they are detained and 75% class tests passed after declaration of the supplementary result till the end of the session.
- If they fail to meet the said requirement, they will be considered in-eligible to appear in the upcoming Annual University examination and will appear in the next supplementary exam.
4. DETAINED STUDENTS OF FINAL YEAR
- The detained students of Final Professional Supplementary Examination will not be allowed to sit in next annual exams unless they have attended 90 % of regular classes during post detention period in the subject they are detained. They are also required to pass 75% of the given tests by respective Clinical Departments.
- These students will have to produce a certificate issued by Head of the concerned department indicating full details of above activities.
- If they fail to do so, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the annual examination and will appear in the next supplementary exams only.