LMDC offers our students comfortable housing located within walking distance from our main campus. Our hostels include separate buildings for both men and women with hundreds of shared and single rooms. Hostel facilities can accommodate undergraduate students, as well as doctors, house surgeons, and postgraduate trainees.
Type of Accommodation
- Shared & Single Rooms
- Separate building for Men and Women
Comfortable & Learning Conducive Environment
We understand how comfortable accommodation can play a huge role in your study outcomes. To make your stay with us enjoyable we offer:
- a fully staffed mess hall for dining
- 24-hour power backup through alternate electric supply generators
- high-speed wireless internet
- around the clock security via armed personnel
- state of the art CCTV hostel wide camera monitoring system
We provide with utmost care so you can have peace of mind to relax and focus on what is important.
Life at LMDC Hostels
Learning is not the only focus at LMDC. We prepare you excel in academics and in your personal life. Teaching students early how to unwind is especially important in healthcare focused careers. Our hostels also offer extracurricular activities, so when you need a break from your books you can wind down with friends and optimize physical and mental health.
Our in-house facilities include:
- table tennis
- basketball court
- fitness gymNew additions are currently being added to further improve our housing and to make your stay more enjoyable.
- Hostel charges are non-refundable
- Hostel charges are to be paid for the entire academic year
- Security charges (Rs 5000/-) are refundable
The LMDC hostels follow the following visiting hours’ schedule:
Summer 04:00 pm – 09:00 pm
Winter 03:00 pm – 08:00 pm
Sunday 09:00 am – 09-:00 pm
Hostel Rules & Regulations
- Hostel timings and visit timings are to be followed strictly.
- In case a student wants to avail relaxation in reporting time, a written permission is to be obtained a day prior to the program. The address and contact number are to be left with the hostel authorities, Failure to abide by these rules will result in being marked absent and disciplinary action will be taken in accordance with rules.
- First aid facilities are available in the hostel and ambulance is also available if required.
- A complaint register is available with the house keeper.
- Students can meet the house keeper in hostel office from 06:00 pm to 11:00 pm daily.
- Unauthorized use of electric appliances is punishable with double the normal rates as fine.
- The Assistant warden is competent to expel a hostel resident who has not paid their hostel dues.
- The cost of damage to the hostel property caused by a hostel resident will be recovered from him/her.